Stainless steel filters are classified in use by the Stainless steel wire mesh filter supplier.
Main materials: 304, 304L, 316, 316L stainless steel punching mesh, stainless steel woven mesh, stainless steel gauging mesh, stainless steel welding mesh.
Properties: acid and alkali resistance, high temperature and low temperature resistance, tensile resistance and abrasion resistance.
USES: used in acid, alkali, high temperature and low temperature environment for screening and filtering, oil industry for mud mesh, chemical and chemical fiber industry for screening and filtering, electroplating industry for pickling and other industrial mesh.
Type of filter screen: single layer, multi-layer; It is divided into circle, rectangle, waist and ellipse. The multi-layer mesh has two layers and three layers.
Stainless steel wire mesh filter by the number of layers: single, double, three layers, four layers, five layers, multilayer.
Main material of stainless steel screen: stainless steel screen. (20 ~ 800 mesh).
Stainless steel filter mesh applicable industry: widely used in "chemical fiber spinning, short fiber, superfine fiber, leather, non-woven cloth, plastic granulation (PVC cable material. Sheath material), sheet extrusion (PEPPABSPS), color masterbatch, rubber "melt filtration.
Applicable machinery: all kinds of imported domestic "chemical fiber spinning machine, leather and non-woven equipment, twin-screw extruder" spinnerets and components filtration.
Used for making earphone net, button battery, speaker.
What are the characteristics of stainless steel filter element?
The product characteristics of Stainless Steel Filter Basket Strainer can be divided into the following:
(1) excellent chemical compatibility, suitable for filtering strong acids, strong bases and organic solvents.
(2) the membrane is foldable deep filtration with large membrane filtration area.
(3) low pressure difference, strong pollution capacity, long service life.
(4) the application field of filter element can be selected with wide filtration accuracy.
(5) pharmaceutical industry: pre-filtration of various antibiotics and other pharmaceutical liquids.
(6) food and beverage industry: filtration of wine, mineral water and drinking water.
(7) oil industry: oil field water injection filtration.
(8) electronics industry: high purity water pre-filtration.
(9) chemical industry: filtration of various organic solvents, acids and lye.