Cone shaped stainless steel mesh sieve, is composed of different Mesh wire Mesh processing, its effect is filtered molten material flow resistance and increase the material flow, so as to filter the mechanical impurities and improve the effect of mixing and plasticizing.
The truth refers to the small installation equipment that removes a few solid particles in the liquid, which can protect the abnormal homework of the installation equipment. It is also a kind of equipment that is not missing on the transmission medium pipeline. It can practically filter the standard close to the infection sensitive components Particulate pollutants are usually installed at the outlet of the pressure reducing valve, pressure relief valve, fixed water level valve or other equipment to protect the valve and the abnormal application of equipment. During this period, the stainless steel filter is the part of the filter that is the primary part of the formation. The homework principle of the stainless steel filter in the filter is: the filter element is automatically washed through the pressure difference control and the timing control. When impurities in the filter accumulate on the surface of the filter element and cause the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet to increase to the set value or the timer reaches the preset time, the electric control box issues a signal to drive the backwash structure.
When the backwashing suction cup port and the filter element outlet are directly opposite, the sewage valve is opened, and the system now discharges pressure and drains. The suction cup and the filter element show a negative pressure area relative to the pressure lower than the outer pressure of the filter element, forcing part of the net circulating water The outer side of the filter element flows into the inner side of the filter element, and the impurity particles adsorbed on the inner wall of the filter element flow into the pan with water and are squeezed from the sewage valve. The specially planned filter screen makes the eruption effect on the outside of the filter element, and any impurities will be washed away from the lubricated inner wall. When the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet of the filter becomes abnormal or the timer is over, the material flows continuously and the backwash consumes less water during the entire process. It is completed for continuous and automated production.
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Strainer Basket
Stamped wire mesh filters are made of 304, 316, 316L, and other metal wires. The surface is smooth, non-rusting, corrosion-resistant, non-toxic, hygienic, and environmentally friendly. During production, it will undergo high-temperature treatment. But if the temperature is not properly controlled, it will cause the filter to fail. So how do we determine the effect of temperature on the stainless steel wire mesh strainer basket?
1. Brittleness of carbon steel precipitation.
2. Ordinary mesh belts have thermal brittleness when working at high temperatures, as does stainless steel.
3. The effect of high-temperature environment on lubrication, silicon, graphite, and molybdenum disulfide lubricants have good heat resistance.
4. The influence of temperature change on the use of stainless steel mesh belt (cooling and expansion)
5. Due to different manufacturing processes, the coefficient of thermal expansion of the stainless steel mesh belt is different. When different materials are welded together, there is a possibility of thermal fatigue.
6. The heat generated by friction in the work of the mesh belt
8. When the ambient temperature exceeds 400 ° C, the intermittent reduction caused by expansion between parts should also be fully considered.