Wedge wire screen also named as stainless steel V shaped wire screen, Johnson screen , Water well screen, Rod based wire wrapped screen, Wedge wire screen pipe etc.
1. Many varied applications in sieving, sorting and separating.
2. Wedge Wire surface is self-cleaning.
3. Various construction types:From outside to inside, or from inside to outside.
4. Wedge Wire on Vee shaped bars for light duty.
5. Wedge Wire on fins for medium or heavy duty.
6. Grates edged with flat bar or angle.
7. Highly polished grates for wet areas, bars or bench tops.
8. Heavy grids and support bar systems for absorption vessels.
9. Grates and grids made as single or multi-part items.
10. Materials to suit applications (Stainless steel 304 or 316, mild steel etc)
|Wedge Wire Johnson Screen Filter|
|Specification (Profile wire):||Width(mm): 1.0 1.2 1.5 2.0 2.2 3.0 3.2|
Height(mm): 2.0 2.5 3.5 4.6 5.0 6.0
|Specification (support rods):||Width(mm): 2.0 3.0|
Height(mm): 3.0 4.6 5.0 6.0 7.0
Round: From 2.50mm to 6.0mm
|Note: other wires and rods available upon request|
|Slot size||0.10, 0.15, 0.20, 0.25, 0.30…… 100mm also achieved upon request.|
|Material:||Stainless steel 304, 304L, 316L ,321 etc.)|
|Length||Upto 4 meters|
|Screen end||Plain beveled ends, male/female threaded, flange, close up.|
|Other sizes available on request.|
|Advantage||Reduce energy consumption and increase water flow.Reduce erosion of entry surfaces and increase well life.Allow a uniform and efficient well development.Reduce significantly potential pump damage and subsequent maintenance costs.|