From the perspective of the preparation process and structural characteristics, sintered metal materials are divided into the sintered mesh, sintered metal felt, sintered metal powder, and metal film. The sintered metal material has good plasticity and can be drawn into metal wires and fibers, knitted into wire mesh and laid into felt. Sintered metal powder is obtained by atomizing and pulverizing molten metal, rolling and sintering. Sintered metal fiber felt has a high porosity. Therefore, it has good air permeability and high filtering accuracy. The multi-layer composite metal sintered wire mesh is made by stacking and rolling several layers of sintered metal wire mesh and vacuum sintered at 1100 degrees Celsius. It has high overall strength and rigidity, uniform pore distribution, good regeneration performance, and long filter life. The multi-layer composite metal sintered mesh can be made into various complex shapes and has high filtering precision.
Pleated Sintered Mesh Filter
Characteristics of sintered metal filter materials:
(1) Excellent permeability performance, suitable for making catalysts, fluid distribution and penetration devices.
(2) The pore size and pores of metal micropores are easy to control, and the filtering accuracy is high when used for filtration.
(3) Large specific surface area can provide ideal large-area contact materials for chemical reactions.
(4) Maintain the performance of certain metals and alloys.
(5) The sintered metal porous material is resistant to high temperature, thermal shock, and low temperature, and is suitable for long-term work under high or ultra-low working temperature and thermal shock environment.
(6) Metal pore size, porosity, and permeability can be cleaned and regenerated through various methods such as back blowing, high-temperature heat treatment, chemical solvents, combustion, and ultrasonic vibration. The washing performance is good, thereby extending the service life.
(7) Sintered metal porous materials have better machinability, and can perform more complicated mechanical forming and welding.
In recent years, many foreign scholars have carried out theoretical experiments and simulation studies on the efficiency performance of the filter in the dust accumulation and the formation and mechanism of the filter cake, and have achieved certain results. Similar to conventional dry dust removal, such as bag dust removal, high-temperature medium dust removal mainly uses filter materials (mediums) to achieve gas-solid separation to achieve gas purification. The high-temperature gas filter can be divided into two types according to the position where the particles are trapped. One is the surface filter, such as metal sintered mesh, perforated plate sintered mesh, etc., the particles are collected on the surface.
The other is deep-layer filters, such as pleated sintered mesh filter, powder microporous materials, particle-filled layers, etc. The particles are collected in the surface and the layer. The mechanisms of the particles are mainly interception effect, inertia effect and diffusion effect. For the surface filter, in addition to the interception effect and inertia effect, the diffusion effect also plays an important role. For the sintered wire mesh, the following briefly describes the filtering process of its sintered mesh cone filter. Combining some filtration theories, the sintered metal filtration process can be divided into four stages.