YMX Filters provide high quality Wedge Wire Media Retention Nozzles.
What is a Wedge Wire Retention Nozzle?
The Wedge Wire Retention Nozzle, is also called, resin retention nozzle, media retention nozzle, nozzle strainers, nozzle filters, etc. The Wedge Wire Retention Nozzles adopt the wedge wires, which are welded together with support rods. It’s the newest generation of metal filter material, which has many benefits compared to woven cloth, welded mesh cloth, perforated meta, and the plastic filter materials.It has many advantages, super strength, pressure resistance, temperature resistance, aging resistance. Besides, it is safe, reliable, integrated and costs low.
Wedge Wire Screen Filter Nozzles are important components of ion exchange units, sand filters, carbon strip vessels, carbon towers, clay filters, media filters, and many other water and waste water treatment applications, which have multiple tiers of wedge wire screen hub or header laterals.
Wedge Wire Screen Filter nozzles are available in large diameters. Wedge wire screen laterals are excellent collectors. Also perforated pipe distributors can be added to improve back-wash distribution and increase the strength of the system.
Economical wedge wire screen nozzles can be used as collectors in false bottom (tube sheet) vessel installations.
Features of Wedge Wire Retention Nozzles
1. Type 316L stainless steel construction.
2. Continuous slot design provide large circulation area
3. Standard nozzle are 2in/51mm diameter and can be attached to the plate either with threaded end fittings or "L" blots.
4. Standard slot opening is typically range between 0.006”(0.15mm), and 0.020in./0.50mm wide suitable for 40 to 50 mesh size media, Other slot sizes are also available.
5. Wedge wire screen is highly resistant to plugging.
6. Choice of either 3/4” NPT or 1” NPT fittings are available from stock. Other styles, such as tee-bolt mountings, and drop tubes are readily available.
7. Unaffected by temperature, corrosion resistant, aging resistant, long life span, easy change, safe and environmental friendly.
The picture shows above and below are the Single Head Wedge Wire Retention Nozzle. It's the most common type of the wedge wire nozzles.
When order a single head wedge wire nozzle, please tell us the specifications below. YMX Filters can Custom the Wedge Wire Nozzles for your specific demand.